Sunday, September 14, 2008

My favorite type of music

My favorite type of music is Reggaeton; I know is weird because no everybody likes. I like this type of music because is a happy and make you feel wake up. The reggaeton is a musical genre created in Puerto Rico and is a mix between hip hop, rap, dance and Latin style. This type of music is really good to dance because is fast and has a good rhythm. I love dance and specially reggaeton because you have to move all your body and sweat enjoying the dance. When you are dancing reggaeton you don’t need a partner because this type of music can be danced along. In Venezuelan night clubs we can hear a lot of reggaeton and everybody dance. I like to hear reggaeton in Carbondale because this type of music make me remember when I was in Venezuela and make feel happy.

My favorite duo of reggaeton is Wissin and Yandel, because for me they are the best reggaeton singers. I like them because they have good songs and good lyrics. Also when I was in Venezuela I when to a concert of Wissin and Yadel with my husband and we enjoy the moment and their music make me miss my husband and my country. I know some people think that reggaeton is not music but for me is a good music because is a new genre and is the genre of my time. Maybe when I would be old I would tell my sons “that was the music that I hear when I was young” like my parent tell me when they hear The Beatles.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I have to clue what people are saying in Reggeton but I like to hear it sometimes too. My friend from Ecuador had me listen to a few songs and I thought they were fun.