Monday, November 10, 2008

Dreams

I have a lot of goals for my future. First I want to start my master degree in business communication. I want to get a job in a company called Pizollante that is especially in business communication. Then I want to start to work in my own company but I think that first I have to get experience. I want to have clients like Microsoft, Procter and Gamble or IBM. I really want to be a good professional with a lot of experience and education. I want to speak good English. In my personal life I want to be happy with my husband and I want to have 2 children. I would like a girl and a guy. I hope to have a beautiful family. I would like to give my mother all that she gave to me and more. Of course I want to have money enough to buy whatever I want. Another goal that I have is to be a good person. I pray for not hurt any one. I hope to help every person that asks me for help. I am working to achieve all my goals. My big fear is not achieving my goals because that can makes me feel so sad in the future. However I am optimist and I know that if you work hard to find something you can achieve it. I think that if you have a lot of fears you cannot do anything because the fear cannot leave do nothing. Also if you have fears you can attack them to you. I think is better to be positive and to work hard for your goals. Those are my dreams and I hope to achieve them.

No comments: