Monday, November 17, 2008

Time Alone

I don’t know why but Spanish people are always together. We always make jokes about be together. We say for example that if you have to change a light you have to make a party to change the light. I am used to travel and I don’t know why I always meet Spanish speakers. When I was in Canada I had a group of friends and we were more than 20 Spanish speakers. I think we are always together is because we are similar and in our culture we are always having fun. American people is different they have fun but in a different ways. Latin people are always dancing. We are always thinking in what we are going to do to be together. However even friends are important for me is important to have time by myself. I don’t know why but sometime I feel boride about people and I need to be alone. I think people have to learn how to be alone because we don’t have to de dependent of others to be happy. You have to enjoy when you are with people but you have to enjoy the time that you spend alone. Some people feel sad when they are alone and that is so bad because they begging to create dependent relations with others. They start to be obsessive. I love my friends and family but I love to have time for me alone. I think that is because I was always alone when I was a child. My mother was always working and I don’t have brother or sisters. I was alone in my house studying, sleeping or watching television. I think that is one of the reasons because I grow up too early.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I know Spanish speakers always tend to be in groups. Actually, it was from the experiences of a friend of mine in South America that made me think about this. She told me that sometimes when she would go off somewhere on her own, when she came back her host family would really worry about her and ask her if she was ok.