Monday, December 1, 2008

SONGS TO REMEMBER

I have something that makes me remember past moments. That thing is song. Songs makes me remember past happy and sad moments. Songs make me transport to times that I already lived. I have a song for every time of my life and it is not that I try to find a song for every moment. It is that some songs are playing when I am living something. For example when I met my husband the song that was playing was “The Reason” of Hoobastank. Later on when I married my husband we dance a song in our wedding and that song make me remember my wedding that song was “Que precio tiene el cielo” of Marc Anthony. I have a song for every moment in my life. I have a song that makes me remember when I was 15 years. Also when I heard an old song I can remember what I was doing when that song was playing. I really enjoy when that happen. Because sometimes we forget some happy moments. One song can make you live one moment in your memory again. I think that happen with everybody because sometimes when I am with my mom and she hear a song she told me “that song is when I was in my school”. I am sure that in a future when I hear a song like “Paper plan” or “Lollypop” I will remember my time here in Carbondale. I will remember in a good way because I have had a really good moments here. I am so sad because I will leave in a few weeks, but I am happy because I enjoyed my time here and I will remember that. 

No comments: