Monday, December 1, 2008

Fluency

Vacations

My favorite vacation activity is going to the beach. I love going to the beach in my country or in other countries. In Venezuela we always have the perfect weather. Venezuela is a tropical country in the Caribbean Sea. We have beautiful beaches and every weekend a lot of people go to the beach. Venezuela is a small country and every city has a beach near it. In Caracas the beach is like one hour driving and is really good. I love to go to the beach with friends and family but I enjoy going to the beach just with my husband. When I travel to other countries I always choose countries with beautiful beaches. On my honeymoon I took a cruise that started in Santo Domingo and went to some Caribbean Islands, and then went to Europe and finishED in Italy. That was awesome; I love to watch the sea and the ocean.

No comments: