Monday, December 1, 2008

Fluency

American Elections

 The elections in the United States are very important for the entire world. That is the reason that I was interested in who would be the next president of the United States. The president of this country has a lot of power. Who won the election can change the politics in my country. I wanted Obama to win the elections, because I think McCain had stronger politics toward countries like mine. I already knew that Obama would win. For me that was not a surprise. I am happy because I think Obama can change a lot of things that Bush did and were wrong. I am happy too because Obama doesn’t have stronger politics toward countries that have dictatorial presidents. Venezuela lives because the United States buys our oil. If the U.S doesn’t buy our oil we could die. Obama will still buy oil from Venezuela. Furthermore, I think America needs a change and Obama is different from what Americans are used to. He is the first black president of the United States. He is really different in his form of government, and that will be good for the American people. 

No comments: