Monday, October 20, 2008

The City of my Dreams

In the break time of CESL I went to Chicago. That is an unbeliever city. Chicago is amazing. I liked it because Chicago is a big city. It is clean and it is a fun city. In Chicago you have a lot to do. You can go to the museum or to the IMAX. You have a lot of good places to eat any kind of food. You have a lot of nightclubs. However the most important is that you can be yourself because in Chicago there are a lot of different people and anybody cares about how you are. I stayed in Palmer House Hilton and the hotel was so beautiful in the middle of the loop. I bought a lot of things that there are not in Carbondale. I went up to the sears towers and I walked through Navy Pear. I saw in the street two brides walking and guys playing dumps. I saw a lot of different things and that is the reason that I think that Chicago is the city of my dreams.

No comments: