Monday, October 27, 2008

Love

I think in love we don’t have rules. There are to many ways to find the true love and maybe for someone is not the same that for other one. In my case I never thought that I married my husband when knew him. We knew us because of a common friend. My friend was meeting a guy and my husband was the friend of that guy. One day she pushed me to go with her to a restaurant o met her guy and that guy pushed my husband too. We know each other and we started to talk every day but I had a boyfriend for 4 years. Two days after we met us he kiss me. Then I broke with my boyfriend and two days later my husband and I started a relationship. Just one week before met us. We had 2 year together he ask me if I wanted to marry him and we married on march 28 this year.
For someone who heard this story could think that this is not a way to know your true love but I think love is different in every person. I wasn’t thinking in marriage and I think that’s the reason because I’m married. Some women are obsessive with marriage and they push their boyfriend to do that but the guys don’t do it. I think if you are obsessive with something you can’t find what you want. I think that we don’t have to depend of the marriage to be better. I think that we don’t need a man beside us to be most women. I think that women have to be independent because love is not the same of depending. For me love is enjoyment with other person. I think love is enjoying when you are with the other person. Feel it good. Be happy. But if you are not with the other person, like me right now, you can’t die. I remember my husband every day and I miss him but I can’t die because he is not with me. Love is freedom. You don’t have to be always with someone to love him. Love is not emotional depending.

1 comment:

tom said...

Wow, it sounds like he is in Venezuela. I hope you get to see him over the break!