Monday, October 27, 2008

Communications progress

Communications had changed the world. When my mom was young she could not communicate with her family in Spain. Sometimes she had some news of her family because she received a letter from them. Every kind of communication took a lot of time to arrive. Now we always communicate. We can’t live without computers or cell phone. We are used to checking our e-mail two or three times a day. I remember when I was 6 years old and think in how we could survive with no cell phone or computers. Now when I live home and I forget my cell phone I feel like I forget my life. I think that’s not good because we become dependent on the technology. I think that every day we are more dependent. Before I just checked my e-mail account but now I have to check my facebook and my weblog. Otherwise communication makes us feel free. My mom said that the world was too big for her but she said that for my generation the world is small. We are connected with everybody in every moment. In the last 10 years the business that has grown the most was in the communication area. I think every day I need to be more and more connected and communications will continue progressing.

No comments: