Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fluency 2

Vancouver

I have been in to many cities because my parents like to travel a lot. I have been in 11 countries of Europe and at least two cities for each country. Also I have been in Egypt, Canada, Mexico, USA, Peru and more. But in my opinion the most beautiful city that I have been in is Vancouver in Canada. In Vancouver you have a lot of things to do. You have a lot of places to visit and a lot of different things to see. In Vancouver you can find the perfect combination between beach and city. In Vancouver they have beautiful parks to walk or to bike in. The city is clean. They have a lot of flowers in the street. If I have to recommend a city for someone that wants to have fun I would say Vancouver. In Vancouver you have a lot of nightclubs, restaurants, after hours and more. They have an IMAX and a lot of cinemas. Near Vancouver is Victoria Island. Victoria is one of the most beautiful places that I have been. Also near Vancouver is Whistler, which is another beautiful place near Vancouver. I went to Vancouver to study English, but I can say that I had my best time there. 

No comments: